Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Got Bloglines?

Since I've gotten into blogging, my phone bill has gone up considerably. Yes, I still have dial-up, and its not a local call from Tabligbo. One thing that's run up my phone bill is finding all these other neat blogs. I check them out fairly regularly, but as often as not, there's nothing new. Frustration and expense!

Well, never again. I may be the last blogger on the planet to find out about this, but I discovered Bloglines a few days ago and I'm loving it. I subscribe to the blogs I want (they have lots of tools to make it easy), make "Bloglines" one of my homepages (with Firefox, Netscape, virtually anything but IE, you can have several tabs open when you crank up your browser), and I can quickly see which blogs have been updated.

I've added a Bloglines button
Subscribe with Bloglines
to my sidebar, so you can easily add "Clay Pot Journal" to your Bloglines "blogroll" -- isn't all this terminology neat?

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM CST, Blogger Chris Chappotin said...

Thanks for the tip. Bloglines rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home