Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm Moving!

No, we've not grown dissastisfied with life in Albany. Really, I'm not moving, but Clay Pot Journal is. I'm integrating it with our (still under construction) church web site and view it as part of my ministry to this church and community. I hope that what I share will be of some interest to those who don't live here as well.

I'm going to leave my old posts here on Blogger for the time being. Once I get Word Press figured out, I may create a personal site and move them there. For now, I'm making A New Beginning at journal.albanychurch.net .

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't comment over on your new blog, Anthony. I guess you haven't had time to change your settings so that anyone can comment just by leaving their name and email address.

So I'm commenting here. Sounds like things are going very well for you there in Albany. I'm glad to hear that.

Dee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home