Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Some Blogs I Read

I’ve now linked to a few of my fellow bloggers. Each has a unique style and purpose, so head on over and find the ones who interest you. I plan to add to this list periodically. Of course, listing of a blog does not imply that I endorse all views therein represented. If you read something you like, or something you disagree with, leave a comment, but make sure that truth and grace are equally valued. This is more about sharing, interacting, and growing than getting it right every time.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM CST, Blogger Steve said...

Thanks for the link!

 
At 9:03 AM CST, Blogger Greg said...

Nice way to "distance yourself" legally from any heretic you might have linked! ;)

Isn't this fun!

 
At 11:26 AM CST, Blogger Anthony Parker said...

Who could you possibly be referring to, GREG?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home