Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tagged Again

Jenna has started a new round of tag with new questions, so I’ll play along.

my favorite spices/flavors
1) smoked bacon
2) curry-green or red
3) taco or any Mexican seasoning
4) arabica coffee

four things I must do daily in hygiene
1) brush teeth
2) wash hair
3) wash face
4) anti-perspirant (aren’t you glad?)

4 things I'd rather be doing
1) reading a fast-paced novel
2) listening to a interesting/challenging lecture/sermon

3) Sunday p.m. adult worship & prayer with the Tabligbo team
4) teaching/preaching

what I'm reading
1) Revelation (with the kids, at Jeremy’s request)
2) The Essence of the Church, Craig Van Gelder
3) Straits Times, Singapore’s daily newspaper
4) These blogs

4 people I'd love to meet
1) My grandfather – Papa (James Raymond) Parker, who died when I was 2 but who left behind a rich heritage of faith
2) David Lipscomb – who strikes me as a particularly courageous leader in the Restoration movement
3) John Mark Hicks
4) Bono

jobs I would have liked to do
1) travel agent
2) counselor
3) doctor
4) extreme sports professional – not

my favorite time-wasters
1) Movies/TV serials (Alias, 24, Lost) on DVD
2) TV News
3) naps
4) web surfing/reading blogs

some websites I visit often
1) My Yahoo!
2) Bloglines.com
3) Google
4) ACU & Lipscomb “churches looking” lists

people I'm tagging (respond in comments or on your own blog)
1) Patti
2) Steve D.
3) Matt E.
4) Dee

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM CST, Blogger Jenna Bunner said...

thanks! I'm looking at the picture of your grandfather -- I'm sure he would be (is) proud of your faith footsteps.
on my list of flavors, I might add Maureens clay pot rice. :) with the smoked sweet sausage, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home