Sunday, November 20, 2005

Why I am Still a 'Bama Fan

"I think they got full of themselves," Auburn linebacker Travis Williams said. "They won some games this year by the skin of their teeth. We were watching it all year and we were like, 'Man, these guys keep escaping.' We really wanted them to be undefeated coming into this game so we could really make them look bad."

I'm sure some Alabama fans/players have attitudes that are just as bad, but come on! I'm trying to teach my kids to be good losers and good winners.

Click on title above to read the whole, sad story.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM CST, Blogger Steve said...

Being an Auburn fan, I was not pleased with the comments but that is reflective of the culture in the state.

Over all, I was pleased with the way the players handled themselves on the field. I also get the feeling that Alabama is clearly on the way back but this year the lack of depth from the scholarship limitations got them. I think they have a good coach who is looking for quality individuals.

War Eagle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home